Saturday, July 31, 2010

Some i guess legal advice?

I am 18 years old and my gf's 16 we started dating when i was 17 and we've been going out for 7 months now. ive known her all my life when she turns 18 were gunna get married. her moms a real ***** though and im leaving for boot camp in two months. getting to the question my gf is pregnant now and i was wondering can her mom put me in jail because i talked to a cop about it and they said do to the age difference and when we started dating she couldn't put me in jail. but i just want to know if neone on here has good advice and can tell me if she can or not. because we want to keep it because im against abortion but we've decided if her mom can put me and jail and ruin my career then will just have an abortion but that is our last resort. so i need to know if anyone knows anything about this.here are the details we've been dating 7 months now


im 18 now shes 16


started dating when i was a minor


any good advice on what to do cuz we want to keep our son/daughter but we don't want to ruin my career choice because of it. i know there has to be people that have been in the same boat as me hopefully some one can give some advice please. Help me cuz i don't want to have her get an abortion. we want this baby but its not worth me going to jail she says so any legal advice or so please help thanks u and god bless


please no bs advice thanksSome i guess legal advice?
If you are less than two years older than her, it would not be statutory rape (at least in Alabama). Other states may vary, but I think most have the two year rule.

No comments:

Post a Comment